Immigration and Family Law Seminar (移民法律介绍及问题解答)
Immigration and Family Law Seminar:
- Date: Saturday, June 15th, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Location: NCSU, Riddick Hall, Room 301
2401 Stinson Dr., Raleigh, NC
- Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/hcwqz
Immigration Law Topics:
- EB5 Investor Visas $500000-$1000000.00 投资绿卡
- Alternative way to EB5 L-1
- L-1A Intra-company transferees 跨国公司经理
- EB1 Multinational company transferees （跨国公司经理绿卡）
- EB1 Outstanding or extra-ordinary persons 杰出人才
- EB2 National Interest Waiver 国家利益豁免
- EB3 Labor certification application 劳工移民
- H-1B quota
- F-1 students B1/B2 to F1
- J-1 交换学生学者（两年限制）
- Uncontested divorce 无争议离婚
- Issues involving corporations公司设立的问题及注意事项
- Removal and deportation 递解出境
Attorney Benjamin M. Li has over 21 years of experience in international business transactions, international law, and substantial immigration law practices. He holds his baccalaureate degree from China, and Master of Law in International Business Transaction from Wuhan University, and a LLM degree in International Business transactions and Juris Doctor from United States.
Attorney Li is fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese and has been practicing immigration and international law since 1992.
Attorney Li is admitted to practice law in North Carolina Courts and the Western District of North Carolina Federal Court. Attorney Li is constantly sought for speaking engagements and community events.
He is very active in the community volunteering, assisting individuals Pro Bono, Founders of Carolinas Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Asian American Chamber of Commerce and Charlotte Chinese Association and a mentor to many young attorneys.
Attorney Li's contact:
Benjamin M. Li, Esq.
Attorney at Law
4912 Park Road
Charlotte, NC 28209